This is the Privacy Statement of Topicus Security B.V., established at the Singel 25, 7411 HW in Deventer and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under the number 70541418. In processing your personal data, Topicus adheres to the applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal data (including the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR). Below you can read more about what personal data we process about you, how we do this, why and what your rights are.
Processing personal data and purposes
When using or visiting the www.topicus-keyhub.com website, Topicus uses the following personal data for the following purposes:
In order to fulfil your requests, we process the following data:
- when you contact us via the contact form on our website: we process your name, your (e-mail) address, and any other (personal) details that you share with us, including your comments (request, question or complaint). We do this in order to be able to take note of your comments, to contact you and to keep you informed of the progress of the handling of your comment.
- if you request a whitepaper: we process your name and e-mail address. We do this to verify that it is a valid download.
- if you subscribe to a webinar: we process your name and e-mail adress. We do this to send you the link to the webinar.
In order to process your data we use these third party services: Hubspot and WebinarGeek.
We can not fulfil your requests without having the above information.
In the context of our legitimate interest (being able to improve our website and in the context of compliance with laws and regulations) we process the following data:
- when visiting our website: we process the unique identification and statistics regarding pages viewed, traffic to and from the website, the time of your visit, the referring URL, any keywords you use, the operating system you use, the web browser you used, specifications about the device or device you use. This information helps us to measure the interest in our website and to promote the user-friendliness of the website. We use these third party services for these analytical purposes: Google Analytics, Hubspot, Leadinfo, LinkedIn and Hotjar.
- following complaints or reports: we process the information about (alleged) infringements of intellectual property rights and/or other unlawful actions. In addition, we may proceed to provide (personal) data to third parties, such as beneficiaries, supervisors, tax authorities, judiciary, police and other investigative bodies, if Topicus is obliged to do so on the grounds of legislation and regulations or so on the basis of this statement.
We use the cookies mentioned in our cookie statement for the purposes stated therein.
You can determine your own cookie settings and adjust them at any time. Disabling (certain) cookies can lead to our website no longer working optimally. Please note: withdrawing your consent with regard to the placing of certain cookies, does not affect the legality of the previous processing of your data, when that consent was still available.
Your personal data will not be shared with other parties apart from the purposes mentioned above and with the exception of hosting parties and data analysis companies engaged by Topicus.
The parties engaged by Topicus must comply with strict security requirements and have committed themselves to Topicus not to use the data for purposes other than those mentioned above. Your data is stored on a server in the Netherlands.
Topicus does not store your personal data longer than necessary for the purposes described in this privacy statement. This will be in any case no longer than a few months after your request has been processed, unless you have registered for our newsletters. In this case, your data will be saved for longer for that purpose specifically.
The information associated with the visitor and resulting from the use of the website will only be kept longer in a form that no longer makes it possible to identify the visitor.
For the storage periods of the cookies we use, we refer to our cookie statement.
The security of your personal data meets the requirements set in the applicable legislation and regulations.
The website is protected with an encrypted connection (256-bit SSL – shown by the lock symbol in the browser) to ensure security between the computer of the visitor and the servers of Topicus.
Request, modify, limit or delete your personal data
You have the right to inspect and correct your personal data. You also have the right, in certain cases, to request Topicus to have your personal data removed or to limit its processing. Finally, you can object to the processing referred to above, insofar as this relates to your specific situation.
You can submit any objections or requests to Topicus via the contact details below. We will assess your objection and/or request in accordance with the requirements set in the GDPR.
Topicus Security B.V.
7411 HW Deventer
Telephone: +31 570 662 662
Questions, complaints and changes to this statement
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us. You can reach us via the contact details above.
You have the right to file a complaint in connection with the processing of your personal data by Topicus. You can file this complaint with Topicus itself or with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time. You will always find the most recent version on our website. This statement was last modified on May 24, 2018.